You and your colleagues can provide care and support to local people in Wigan and Leigh with life-limiting illnesses.
Strengthen your team, engage in your local community and make a positive impression through a partnership with Wigan & Leigh Hospice.
Philanthropic partnership opportunities
- Join the Business Support Group – pay an annual membership to fund hospice services and receive benefits as a group member
- Sponsorship opportunities for a Wigan & Leigh Hospice charity fundraising event
- Make the Hospice your Charity of the Year
- Take part in our £50 Challenge, competing against other businesses in Wigan and Leigh to turn £50 into much more!
- Workplace fundraising – implement payroll giving or host your own fundraising event, providing plenty of fun for employees and clients
- Cause-related marketing – donate a proportion of profits from a product to Wigan & Leigh Hospice
- Donate goods that can be sold or raffled to raise essential funds to keep hospice services going
- Donate services from your business – do you provide a service that could benefit the patients or hospice?
- Volunteer at the hospice and make a direct impact on our patients
Every pound your company raises is valuable to people living with life-limiting illnesses in our community.
£480 pays for one patient to receive care from our dedicated nursing and medical teams on our inpatient unit for one day
£980 is the cost of providing nutritious homemade meals for every inpatient for a week
£7,769 pays for the entire average cost of an inpatient stay for one patient providing vital care and support at a difficult time
£9,700 pays for the whole hospice to run for a day supporting local patients and those people closest to them
Without the support we have had from the staff we would have just crumbled.
Plus there are many benefits to businesses who choose to partner with the hospice, from fulfilling Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to boosting employee engagement and customer satisfaction, and ensuring your company makes the right impression.
Read more about the benefits supporting the charity could have for your company.
We would love to talk to you about opportunities tailored to suit to your company.
Fill in the below form, or if you prefer call on 01942 525566 or email Maxine or Christine on email@example.com for more information.