Charitable Trusts & Foundations
Charitable trusts and foundations are valued partners of Wigan & Leigh Hospice. By supporting key aspects of our care they are major contributors to the benefits that the Hospice’s work brings to our patients and those closest to them.
Trusts and foundations could support the work of Wigan and Leigh Hospice through:
- Funding the decoration of our rooms and seating areas for the benefit and comfort of patients, families and staff
- Awarding grants to fund the purchase of much needed medical equipment such as syringe pumps and mattresses
- Contributing towards the purchase of bedding for our Inpatient Unit
- Funding staff posts to further improve our services, such as a Nurse Educator Post
We are very grateful to have been supported by:
- The National Lottery Community Awards for All Fund who funded our Amberswood Wildflower Garden
- The W.G Edwards Charitable Foundation who are funding a patio garden at the Oak Centre
Grant-makers can enable Wigan and Leigh Hospice to support people with life-limiting illnesses, and the Hospice’s commitment to maximising the beneficial outcomes achieved by every grant we receive.
For related enquiries please contact Trust and Foundations Lead Cathy Harper on 01942 525566, email email@example.com or contact Cathy using the form at the bottom of this page.