- Our shops are open. Please check our Shops Information page for the most up-to-date opening days/times.
- They are accepting donations every day. However, it may be worth calling your local shop in advance as, once our storage bays are full, we will not be able to accept donations. See our Shop Information page for telephone numbers.
- Our vans are operating collecting furniture and our Bygone Times outlet has reopened.
- Leigh Lord Street are currently operating a click and collect service through Facebook marketplace. To find our items go to www.facebook.com/marketplace and search ‘jenny retailteam’
Please support the Hospice by browsing our sites at:
- depop.com (clothes, shoes, accessories)
- https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/hospicebridal (wedding gowns, cruise wear, prom dresses, mother of the bride outfits, page boy, groom outfits and accessories including hats, fascinators and bags)
We would ask you politely not to leave donations of items outside our shops. Often these items become damaged if left outside and our volunteers are left with the job of disposing of them responsibly.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this challenging time.
About our Shops
The hospice has 11 shops across the borough in addition to our online shops and a stall at Bygone Times in Eccleston. Our shops accept and resell goods donated by members of the local community.
Get the locations of our individual shops and their opening times.
We are grateful for donations of items we can sell in our shops. Find out more about the items we can and cannot accept and how to donate.
Our shops are run and managed by a team of around 400 dedicated volunteers. This helps to keep our running costs down and means more funds go directly towards patient care.