The Business Support Group was established over 20 years ago, originally to help fund the new building when the Hospice moved from Poolstock, to its current location in Hindley in 1997.
Fundraising is now more challenging than ever and the support of our local businesses is vital.
With some of the most high-profile and well-known companies from across the borough, as well as small family firms, clubs and local societies, our Business Support Group has enabled us to develop and expand our services over the years.
How could your business help?
By becoming a member, your annual subscription of £300 will help us care for patients with a life-limiting illness, their families and carers.
To find out more about our Business Support Group membership contact the fundraising team on: 01942 525566 or email: email@example.com
You may be able to offset any donation against your tax liability. For more information on this, visit the HMRC website.
There are other ways you might want to help:
- Name Wigan and Leigh Hospice as your Charity of the Year
- Help us to increase membership of our Hospice Lottery by encouraging staff or customers to join. We can also come into your business to promote the Hospice Lottery.
- Volunteer for a day and help out with some of the day to day tasks undertaken here at the hospice. This is great for a team-building day and allows you to find out a little bit more about what we do. Contact the HR & Volunteer Manager on 01942 525566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Encourage your staff and customers to organise fundraising events and have fun while raising money for the hospice. Our fundraising team will help you plan and arrange an event that suits your business.
- Sponsor or take part in one of the many events organised by the hospice each year.
- Have a stall at our Garden Party in August or our Christmas Market in November to raise funds.
- Donate goods or services.
- Join our Corporate Challenge. This challenge is a way for you to have fun whilst raising money for the hospice. Compete against other companies taking part to win one of our prizes.
If you think your company could help us in some way and you’d like to talk to someone about this please call the fundraising team on: 01942 525566 or email email@example.com