Look around Wigan and Leigh and somewhere you’ll spot our new copper boxes!
By picking one up and popping in your spare change you can make a big difference to lives across our towns.
Maxine Armstrong, Fundraising and Lottery Manager, said: “Taking a copper box home is an easy and effective way to support the hospice.
“We’d like to see one of these in every home across Wigan and Leigh. If every adult in the Borough filled a copper box once a year with just £4 in loose change it would raise £1million.
“It’s a simple way to ensure that local people with incurable illnesses and those at the end of life receive the care and support they deserve.”
Copper boxes are available in all 13 of our hospice shops, in the hospice reception area as well as businesses across the Borough.
For a full list of businesses where you can pick up a copper box see below.
To see where the hospice shops are please see Our Shops.
If you can’t get hold of one why not fill a Smartie tube or small coin bag?
Copper boxes can be returned to any of our shops or to the hospice at Kildare Street, Hindley, WN2 3HZ.
We may be able to collect your copper box. Please contact the fundraising team to request this.
Where can I pick up my copper box?
- Bucks Head, 256 Warrington Rd
- Ena Mill, Flapper Fold Lane, Atherton
- Co op Funeralcare, 6 - 8 Wigan Road, Hindley
- Hindley Dental Practice, 1-3 Ladies Lane, Hindley
- Kard Kabin, 94 Market Street, Hindley
- Izzy`s Tea Room, 7 Ladies Lane, Hindley
- The Banner, Banner Street, Hindley
- Soltan, Atherton Road, Hindley Green
- Last Orders/Kitt Green Tavern, 230A City Road, Kitt Green
- Miners Arms, 232 City Road, Kitt Green
- Tamhair and Beauty, 551 Wigan Road, Leigh
- TSB Bank Pemberton
- Look Ahead Hair Salon, 88a Walthew Lane, Platt Bridge
- Spring View Cricket & Platt Bridge Social Club, Warrington Road, Platt Bridge
- Co op Funeralcare, 100 High Street, Standish
Wigan Town Centre
- Café Nero, 23 Standishgate, Wigan
- Nat West
- Yorkshire Bank